My alternate account (not a Team Instinct account) was high enough level today to participate in a Raid. So for the experience and to get some intel on the whole process, Lonnie and I headed to the gym to see what the future holds. Check out the photos! Continue reading “Pics from first attempt at a Raid”
So, the new gym system went live … yes, that happened! So Darryn, Lonnie and I went out and about to join in the foray! The following are all the screen captures between yesterday and today… Continue reading “Upgraded Gyms!”
I started the Pokemon Go app today on my Android device and was surprised by the new splash screen.
I wanted to get to level 20 before June 8. It has been less than a month since I started playing Pokemon go. It is getting harder to catch the easy stuff and the next level requires 75,000 experience points. Here is what I have learned thus far in the game.
- I am hatching eggs on a regular basis. I have had good luck getting quality Pokemon in my arsenal.
- I am preparing for Pidgey Stacking event. right now I have 375 Pidgey candy and about 120 Pidgeys,
- I increased my Pokemon storage to 350 and I may upgrade soon to 400. I am keeping Pidgeys, I transfer any Pokemon that get appraised that get the “Room for improvement as far as battling goes” to the professor.
- I use the Pokemon IV Calculator site to make decisions on which Pokemon I will keep and evolve.
- I have been learning how to throw curve balls.
- I never miss a day going to a stop or catching a Pokemon. The seven day in a row reward is great.
All in all, I am still excited about the game. I am playing with co-workers and I am having fun.